We are delighted to announce that we are now taking admissions enquiries for the new intake of Kindergarten pupils for September 2020.
Kindergarten will enjoy the excellent range of facilities, both indoors and out, on-site including:
- a dedicated Pre-Prep department complete with Pre-Prep assembly hall and well equipped classrooms (each enjoying direct access to outside space);
- a full sized sports hall, Astro-turf pitch, rugby pitches, netball and tennis courts, cricket ground and further sports fields;
- [weekly lessons in our onsite forest school];
- weekly swimming lessons in our indoor pool;
- dining facilities where all our children enjoy a hot lunch (and salad bar). Our food is freshly prepared daily and uses much locally sourced produce. Kindergarten staff will enjoy lunch together with the children encouraging healthy food choices and good table manners;
- an adventure playground and various other outdoor play areas;
- a main assembly hall housing our drama stage complete with lighting and sound equipment;
- a well-stocked library; and
- a medical room staffed by our full time paediatric nurse.
We provide our parents with regular and detailed reports, our communication is excellent, and we operate an open-door policy – parents are always welcome to come in to discuss any queries they might have.
We run a varied after-school activity programme that changes termly. In addition we also provide excellent and affordable wraparound care to assist busy families. Kindergarten will run during term-time, however holiday provision is also be available.
If you would like to register your interest for Kindergarten, or if you have any questions, please contact our Head of Admissions, Leana Ward, at email@example.com or on 07469 140 449.