Our transparent fee structure with multiple payment options as well as military and sibling allowances, includes a wide range of items which will enable your child to have a diverse and fully immersive experience at St John’s.
Here is a list of what is included in our termly fees*:
- A hot lunch and salad bar using locally sourced fresh ingredients, prepared on site
- A breaktime snack
- After school care (Prep- Prep 3:30pm-5:00pm and Prep 4:30pm-6:00pm)
- School uniform and games kit laundry is included for Flexi and Full Boarders
- Weekend activities for all Boarders
- Forest School sessions
- All general assessments
- Entrance Exam preparation
- Scholarship preparation
- Saturday revision groups (preparation for the Pre Senior Baccalaureate)
- ‘Theatre Days’ at the professional Bacon Theatre in Cheltenham
- Specialist sports coaching
- Use of all school facilities including the adventure playground, astroturf, rugby and football pitches, Eco playground and swimming pool
- Access to a specialist Design and Technology workshop
- Regular use of the fully equipped Music School and specialist Art Studio
- Potential Plus Scheme (for children with high learning potential)
- All teacher led clubs and extra-curricular activities
- Pupil’s Personal Accident Insurance Scheme.
*Please note,external exams, school trips, uniform, use of the school bus, additional music lessons, some clubs run by external companies i.e.ballet, and learning support are not included in the fees.
MONTHLY PAYMENT OPTION
We offer a monthly direct debit payment scheme to help spread the cost of your child’s fees, should you wish to.
Where there are siblings attending the School at the same time, a 10% discount is given for a second child, and a 20% discount for any subsequent sibling(s). The actual discount will be applied to the bill of the elder child for new families or existing families for siblings joining the school from January 2020.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORT TO MILITARY FAMILIES
The Dean Close Foundation warmly welcomes all military families. By combining the two following awards military families can significantly reduce the cost of private education.
The Thierry Award
The Dean Close Foundation provides a 20% Grant known as a Thierry Award to children of all serving members of the military.
Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA)
The Ministry of Defence offers the Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA) to:
● help provide continuity of education for a child
● enable the spouse of a Service person (SP) to accompany them on postings.
Further information can be found via:- http://www.serviceschools.co.uk/entitlement-cea-bursars-view
SCHOLARSHIPS AND BURSARIES
The School offers various Scholarships each year and further details can be obtained from the Admissions office.
In line with the Schools’ charitable status, St John’s also offers a generous bursary programme to enable as many children as possible to experience a St John’s education. Please contact the Admissions office for further details (email@example.com).
CHILDCARE VOUCHERS AND TAX-FREE CHILDCARE
The School is happy to accept Childcare Vouchers and Tax-Free Childcare in part payment against the fees for children.
For further information please see: